Wow is it weird to log into this account again. I’m not back, but I almost feel a sense of nostalgia for this Tumblr and the friends I made through it :) Just wanted to update the page, in case anyone finds the blog through a Google search…
Where you can find me now, if you’re interested:
Blog (technically a Tumblr, but primarily words)
And if you know anyone hiring for a writer or social media gal starting in June, email me!
Hope all is well with everyone!
Been simultaneously too lazy and busy to log into Tumblr, but I heard about the new dashboard and had to check it out. It’s not much different, so I don’t understand the hubbub.
- I’m done with junior year, woot.
- I might be going up to Portland for a day again to celebrate my one-year anniversary with Chris on Saturday…before he flies out Sunday morning for the summer :’(
- I start my internship w/BookRenter next Tuesday! No break for me =/ I did finish finals on Sunday, though, so I’ve been relaxing between work and moving out.
- I now own an iPad 2, courtesy of BookRenter! It’s much more intuitive than I expected, but still many shortcomings in the availability of affordable, reliable apps and browser interfaces.
- I’m making a yearbook for Cinema Studies. (For those who don’t know, I was on my high school staff junior and senior year and co-editor during the latter.) It’s a huge challenge due to lack of photos, time, and design skills, but I’m enjoying it and am super proud. Can’t wait to release it in late June, hopefully! No print copies though.
And that’s pretty much it; life is boring haha. Hope everyone else is doing well :)
Keep Calm and please DON’T DO more of these.
last day of my stay-cation. cheers!
(Source: katieae, via katespadeny)
It’s about doing things that you haven’t done before, where you’re still kind of a beginner, and not resting on your laurels.
- Caterina Fake
Startup Quote x Women 2.0 edition
Click here to read the interview
I hate this meme, but this is the BEST one yet.