Been simultaneously too lazy and busy to log into Tumblr, but I heard about the new dashboard and had to check it out. It’s not much different, so I don’t understand the hubbub.
- I’m done with junior year, woot.
- I might be going up to Portland for a day again to celebrate my one-year anniversary with Chris on Saturday…before he flies out Sunday morning for the summer :’(
- I start my internship w/BookRenter next Tuesday! No break for me =/ I did finish finals on Sunday, though, so I’ve been relaxing between work and moving out.
- I now own an iPad 2, courtesy of BookRenter! It’s much more intuitive than I expected, but still many shortcomings in the availability of affordable, reliable apps and browser interfaces.
- I’m making a yearbook for Cinema Studies. (For those who don’t know, I was on my high school staff junior and senior year and co-editor during the latter.) It’s a huge challenge due to lack of photos, time, and design skills, but I’m enjoying it and am super proud. Can’t wait to release it in late June, hopefully! No print copies though.
And that’s pretty much it; life is boring haha. Hope everyone else is doing well :)